Contesting Seat: Bangalore North
Education: MA, LLB
Profession: Ex-Assistant Commissioner of Police
Total Assets: 15,89,09,760
- Abdul Azeem started his career in the Police Department as a Sub Inspector of Police.
- He was later promoted to the position of Circle Inspector of Police
- In 2002, he became the Assistant Commissioner of Police. As Assistant Commissioner of Police – Crime Branch, he was known as the ‘Sherlock Holmes of Bangalore’.
- He joined the JD(S) in 2004 and became an MLC in 2006
- Resident in the constituency which he is representing.
Abdul Azeem’s Assets growth in 2014, in comparison to 2013:
|Year||Movable (Rs)||Immovable||Liability (Rs)||Total asset (Rs)||Income (Rs)|
Details on Assets of Abdul Azeem:
|Name||Constituency||PartyName||Movable Assets(Rs)||ImmovableAssets (Rs)||Total Assets (Rs)|
|Abdul Azeem||Bangalore North||JD(S)||1,08,09,760||14,81,00,000||15,89,09,76015 Crore+|