The Bangalore Political Action Committee is established to promote a good quality of life for all citizens of Bangalore City.
- To promote and sustain good governance practices and policies for the economic competitiveness, social well-being and inclusive growth of the city.
- To promote integrity and transparency in all arms of the government and to enhance the image of Bangalore.
- To improve the quality of infrastructure in the city, based on global high standards.
- To identify and support strong candidates for public offices at all levels of governance from Bangalore city – city council, legislature, and parliament. BPAC is agnostic to the political affiliation of candidates, and will focus only on their alignment to the specific agenda of BPAC itself.
- To create a safer city where the rule of law is ensured for all.